Mid-Year Reading Stats! (2021)

Saturday, July 17, 2021

I thought it would be fun to take a look at my reading stats so far this year! Thanks to StoryGraph, I have them all nicely put together. How many books have you read so far this year? I'm currently sitting at thirty-eight and am about a hundred pages into thirty-nine!



So first up we have my "mood" wheel, which shows the types of books I like depending on words like adventurous, funny, sad, etc. My top moods are mysterious, dark, adventurous, emotional and reflective.



Next we have page number. I was really surprised by this one because normally I favor books right around that three-hundred page sweet spot and shy away from anything longer. But this year I've read mostly 300 page + books, and even a few 500 page +!



My two top genres were no surprise to me: Fantasy and Historical Fiction. After that we have Romance, Mystery, and LGBTQIA+.



Last but not least, we have my average rating: 4.13. I've had a really good reading year so far, with the majority of my books falling on the four to five scale.


How is your reading going this year? Good, bad, or somewhere in-between? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS